QUIKSET® is a fast, light and durable innovative resin footing compound for installing wooden and metal posts and sections of various cross sections and shapes in the ground. It is a revolutionary alternative to heavy, dirty and time-consuming curing, ready to use concrete mixtures in bags. One or two component bags can even replace up to 3 bags of ready concrete mixture.
QUIKSET® is used for footing wooden or steel fences, road and information signs, garden lights, park benches, roofing, swings, picnic tables, playgrounds, flag poles, garbage bins, billboards and all types of park equipment or decorations. It can be used anywhere whenever an element must be installed into the ground. It is a revolutionary alternative to concrete which until now has always been used for the jobs.
- 1 bag is enough to secure one post
- Flexible, absorbs dynamic loads, such as blowing winds. Doesn’t crack in low temperatures!
- Quick to use, installation in 15 minutes and ready for loads in 90 minutes
- Light and easy to transport
- Can be used on a wide range of installations, including rubbish bins, wooden fencing, swings, and gates
Here are a few calculations to help you work out exactly how many 300ml bags of Quikset you’ll need:
If the hole is 60cm deep with a 10cm diameter
- You need 0.5 of a 300ml bag for a 7x7cm pole
- You need 1 x 300ml bag for a 5x5cm pole
- You need 1 x 300ml bag for a 6x4cm pole
If the hole is 60cm deep with a 15cm diameter
- You need 1 x 300ml bag for a 10x10cm pole
- You need 1.5 x 300ml bags for a 9x9cm pole
- You need 2 x 300ml bags for a 7x7cm pole
- You need 2 x 300ml bags for a 5x5cm pole
- You need 2 x 300ml bags for a 6x4cm pole
- You need 2.5 x 300ml bags for a less than 5cm pole